How to book with Casa Particular .com?
1. First, send us your booking request by filling the online form.
2. You will receive an automatic email with a Request Code for us to be able to identify your booking request. Please keep a record of this.
3. We will check for availability for your selected dates with the Host and we will aim to reply to you ASAP.
4. We will send you a confirmation of your booking.
5. You will then be prompted to pay the online deposit (around 25 % of the total amount).
6. You will receive a confirmation voucher letting you know your booking has been finalised. You will have to bring this to Cuba.
7. You will pay the remaining amount (around 75 % of the booking) to the host upon arrival.
How to cancel a booking?
To cancel a booking, you should get in touch with our Team (email@example.com). For our Cancellation Policy, please check our Legal Terms and Conditions.
How much do I have to pay to book with Casa Particular .com?
To finalize your booking you should pay a 25% online deposit. This down payment guarantees the availability of the casa or experience for the selected dates of your stay in Cuba.
The outstanding amount (75 % of the accomodation price, according to the value shown at the site) will be paid in CUC by you to the Host, upon arrival to the Casa.
How can I be a host and have my Casa and/or Experience on your site?
1. You send your contact information (required on the Be a Host Page)
2. We will get back to you with a survey for you to fill out and send back to us. This will allow to obtain all the information we need about your Casa and/or Experience.
3. Once we have all the data we process and upload your Casa and/or Experience to the site.
4. After that process is complete you will be able to receive booking requests
5. It is important that if you change any information about your Casa and/or Experience you let us know ASAP so we can update it.